Friday, October 10, 2008

You're back in the room

Whoohooo it's all kicking off again. We had a bit of a lull but we're back on track with firing out emails and picking up the phone. I'm starting training with Guy Leech on Tuesday, we're meeting the APCF ladies on Thursday, Scotty's done an exercise program which involves far too much protein powder and I've started trying to get us some media hype - plus this blog site now comes up on Google meaning it must have a few followers.

We did a 2 day kayak training course in Jervis Bay last weekend in the rain and the cold. It was good to get a feel for the kayaks and I suppose that getting cold and wet and capsizing and shivering for half the day is all a part of the game we've signed up for. I suppose. I was more imaging hot and calm Christmas days but we'd be lucky if that lasted for all 20 that we're planning to paddle. The carrot cake was good at Jervis.

Big thanks to Fluffy and the Shoalhaven lads and lasses that entertained us for the weekend. We'll be back for some more Yegas and a kareoke encore some time.

I'll put up some pictures soon although a lot of them have had to be deleted. R

No comments: